Thursday 23 August 2012

About

Assalamualaikom w.b.t and Good Days,

Currently i am a Young SKALI for 2nd Intake 2012 and taking Network Admin (ITD) and also a web builder freelancer.

I like PHP programming and HTML. Its a basic website creation. PHP is web server side language and HTML is client side language for web appearances.


I specialize and design

Websites, Blogs, Posters, Wedding Albums, Business Cards, Corporate Identity, Branding,

and offers ranges of

creative services, from graphics design to website development.


I am a website builder based in KL with over 2 years of freelance graphic experience. I design clean, smart webpage and minimal design is always my preference and most of my skills and knowledge are self taught.

I'm a graduated of Diploma Engineering Electric & Electronic Communication from University Technology of Malaysia (UTM).

Check out my portfolio to experience unique and customized websites & blogs, for personal use or grow your business.


No comments:

Post a Comment