Thursday 20 September 2012

I Lost My Memorable Shoes

Stolen Shoes by Korean Bundled Shop Arrested by Police and Waiting for Claim
Assalamualaikom w.b.t and Greetings,


Yesterday after performed solah i was shocked. My beautiful and memorable shoe gone. No..no..not this time..argghh!!

I am not satisfy and trying to looking around and found nothing. Its my office shoes that my mother bought for me on April of this year due my wedding celebration. My shoes were stolen. Pretty sad huh!

Stolen Shoes
Its hard time but Alhamdulillah i had "selipar jepang" already at my car. Until today i am still use this selipar to go to office. I hope Mr. Faiz COOP of SCALE not notice me. And i hope other SKALI stuff keep it silent while they look at me. I need to wait for my next salary so i can buy a new one. May Allah accept my difficulties and convert it to hidayah to me and all mankind to practicing deen (Islam).





No comments:

Post a Comment