Tuesday 23 October 2012

My Business After SKALI

Rm 5 million
Assalamualaikom w.b.t and Greetings,

As reality in this world, business is the best effort to get lots of money. This manner is fact and we need to wake up and take a business manner as our main stream income. Especially Malay or Bumiputra, we need to get out from myth that working with government or under other people is better and safely.

My experience is business can help us to obtain RM3K and upto RM100K just to sell foodstuff. An example is selling burger and roti canai.

One of Mamak restaurant owner told me he got RM120K nett per month just selling nasi minyak, roti canai, naan, capati and so on. His restaurant operating 24 hours non stop. He got lots of customer that really want to give him money.

One of my partner got RM30K per month just selling aye wear through Ebay. And another one got RM110K just in Ramadhan month for selling shirts, kuih raya and eyewear.

My father in law got RM60K in Tahun Baru Cina celebration day just selling fresh seafood at Pasar JB. Another of my wife uncle got RM12K at Halal Festival (HalFest) last week HalFest 2012 just in 4 days.

Its amazing right?

This revenue is what our Malaysian Chinese and Indian feel it right now. Doing a business. Earn RM3K upto more than RM100K per month. If you are under technology and industrial sector, you will get a huge of revenue up to billions.

I do an interview to burger owner, he got RM400 around just in one day gross. He told if your stall is at strategic area and your burger is delicious, you will get bigger amount than him.

So?

What i will do after last contract training at SKALI?

Be hired or hiring others...

2 comments:

  1. Nice sharing.. Wish u all d best!!
    I also would like to start my own biz..
    For sure, I will hiring others..

    I like training at Skali because it give me a lot of opportunity to learn new things and make me become a better person.. Insya Allah (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suria for your supportive comment.

      Yes, to start the biz is easy right now. We have lots of medium to launch our product.

      If you want to sell any cheap and wholesale goods just sent me an email and i will tell you where to get cheapest one. At KL area and KLang.

      Delete