Tuesday 23 October 2012

My Business Idea

Assalamualaikom w.b.t and Greetings,



At Cradle, my intention is to get fund under pre-seed plan that entitled to get RM150K maximum. I've come up with my idea to build up a good portal but my weakness is i am lack in Business Plan part.

Its hard situation right now, i try to ask my friend either we need to continue this idea and present it to Cradle Panel or just make it as part time project and take lots of time to finish.

What is My Business Idea?

Its a concept of togather all what people most like into one. Everything just in one place, one thing and one monitoring.

Do we need more money to Invest?

Yes. For outsourcing the development and marketing.

What exactly your business idea?

Its secret right now. I will expose this details when i think its a good time to do that.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment